Children (under 16 years): £26.00
Family (2 Adults 2 Children): £56.00
Children (under 16 years):
Family (2 Adults 2 Children):
Height Record Form
- All horses entered for competition in our MHCGB classes at National Spring Shows and Grand Championship Shows must be measured by the Miniature Horse Club of Great Britain.
- Each horse will be required to be presented for measuring at the times advertised within show schedules.
- Measuring will take place at both National Shows and certain Area Shows each year (this will be clearly advertised within individual schedules).
- Weanlings, Yearlings and 2yos will be required to be measured twice during the year, each year (The age of the horse is determined from January 1st preceding its Date of Foaling).
- Horses which are 3yrs or over will only be required to be measured twice, the results will then be recorded for the life of the horse.
- Horses will be measured to the last mane hair, measurements will be recorded in inches.
- Mature Height will be calculated from an average of the two readings taken as a 3years and over animal.
Please note this does not apply to all AMHR, AMHA and ASPC horses – They will require measuring at both the National Spring Show and Grand Championship Show every year under the relevant associations rules.